Thursday, 27 June 2013

WWW Wednesdays (June 26)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

 
My answers:
What are you currently reading?
I'm reading Bring up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel and am really enjoying it.  I read Wolf Hall a few months ago and loved bits of it, but found some parts a bit turgid.  That doesn't seem to be the case with this one though. 

What did you recently finish reading?
I have to confess to recently finishing The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (I know, I know).  I didn't read it when it was first published, and now that the next in the series is out, I thought I'd go back and give it a try.  I'll admit very quietly to really enjoying the Da Vinci Code; not great literature by any means but it is a good rip-roaring page turner. This isn't the case with The Lost Symbol.  I should have listened to my instincts first time around - it's not worth it!

What do you think you'll read next?
I'm going to the first gathering of a monthly book club next week, set up with some friends.  I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and hopefully discovering books that I might not have read otherwise, so who knows what I'll be reading next!
 

What about you?  You can leave your answers in the comments below, or paste a link to your own blog post. 

2 comments:

  1. Loved Da Vinci Code....
    My WWW is here – http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/www-wednesday-26062013-vol-3/
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete